Friday, June 4, 2010

My poor beach.

I live on the gulf coast. You may or may not have heard about the oi.l spi.ll that is pumping thousands of gallons of oi.l into the Gulf of Mexico. A while back they said that it was supposed to be here, but never came, the wind changed or something. So we all got pretty hopeful it would just go away. But the weather has changed, the wind has shifted and today when I went to the beach, the beautiful white sand was brown and covered in tar balls. My heart is breaking. I have lived here all my life, and love nothing more than spending a day at the beach. I wanted to share this with my children. They say it will take decades to get rid of. My heart is broken.

As for my cycle, AF went away on cd12. Am feeling some weird pain on my left ovary today. Ovulation or a cyst? OPK's have all been negative. And DH is going away for the whole weekend starting tonight. Hoping if the O is coming it waits till Monday or Tuesday so that we can give it a good shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment