Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I am pregnant.



I can't believe I just typed that. I really can't believe that, according to four pregnancy tests it's true. This is all God. I prayed and fasted and gave it to Him, and He gave me this baby. I pray that it is a baby that grows healthy and strong. At 3w3d, I know the chances of something going wrong between now and February. But I give those thoughts and worries to Him. I'm just going to relish the fact that I am pregnant. PREGNANT! I just can't believe it. Tonight I'm going to tell DH when he comes home. I hope he's as thrilled as I am. Pray for me and little bean ladies.

My Dr's office finally got my progesterone results back- 18.9 at 5dpo. I'm thinking that's pretty good. Go in for betas tomorrow and Saturday.

And to those of you who read my posts, and have not gotten your bfp's yet. I pray that you will soon. If you stop reading and commenting, I will totally 100% understand.

First picture is of me now, so that in 6-10 weeks I can look back and see how we've grown.

And second picture is my favorite BFP. The one I'll show hubby when he comes home tonight.

4 comments:

  1. WOW! congrats!!! Holding thumbs for great betas

    ReplyDelete
  2. DUDE. Congratulations!!! (And I hereby bestow on you the award for the best truth-in-advertising in a pregnancy announcement blog title.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so happy for you and your husband! I cannot believe you are patient enough to have waited to tell your husband- I had to call mine at work. I cannot wait to hear the story of how he reacts!

    Congrats again. I'm praying for a sticky bean and a healthy happy pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete