Sunday, June 13, 2010

This is miserable.

7 dpo, my temps are inconclusive, and my symptoms are miserable! My bbs and back are killing me, I continue to be super hungry, and have cried 3-4 times in the past few days (Usually if not on bcps I might cry once per month) Off and on I have had ovary? pains. I can't tell if this is pms from hell or whether I should keep hoping. I hate over analyzing everything!!! Coffee smelled bad to me yesterday. DH, Anna, and my mom have all said "Maybe you're pg" but really truly. I don't think I am. I just want to POAS, see the negative, and move on. But.....alas I am only 5-7 dpo. I should wait for another week. Grrr. I just want to scream. And I think it's more clomid than the situation. In fact, I am blaming all my symptoms on clomid, from now on.

3 comments:

  1. If you are on clomid, you'll have some pregnancy symptoms (I'm told), and also be weepy and psycho. Me, on tamoxifen (which is supposed to be milder), I was ready for the white coats and padded walls. Never again. What amount of clomid are you on, BTW?

    Anyway - you have to do the impossible: ignore all these symptoms, and don't worry about testing 'till you're overdue by dpo count. But since you're taking the clomid, your odds are better than usual! So that's good :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks misfit :-) I know that the symptoms are the clomid, but I just can't help but think....

    I'm only on 50 mg.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck!! Hopefuloly all of those nasty symptoms are a sign of something good and not just side effects of clomid.
    Man I hate clomid. I don't get mood swings, but I get hellava bad headaches and hot flashes.

    ReplyDelete