Sunday, May 30, 2010
cd8
and AF is going strong, and getting stronger. I pretty much feel like just staying in bed. Cramps have arrived, and they are awful. DH is gone on his new job, and since my car is broken, I've been home alone, and will continue to be until about midnight tonight. I had the chance to do things, people offered to pick me up, but I declined. I'm being antisocial, which is not like me. Maybe I'm a little depressed. It's been about a week since I started my sugar fast. I've lost 4 lbs, and have been reading my Bible every day, and have been focusing on God. not as much as I thought I would, but I have been. I really would like to have a cookie. Yesterday I spent like an hour on cooking site looking up brownie recipes. One week left. As for the Dr. I didn't want to go between the Dr and nurse, so I called first thing in the morning and left a message on the Nurse line. They called me back at 11:59. I was walking the twins out and couldn't answer. I cal;led right back at 12:02, and got the answering service because they close at 12 on Fridays. Coincidence? Or did they wait on purpose? Either way I was angry. If this period doesn't slow down or go away in the next few days I'm going to have to call and ask them to put me on something to make it stop. I wish that things would just be normal. I'm praying things would just get normal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's awful! I'm so sorry, and I hope your period normalizes soon. You don't have TFC as a doctor, do you? I swear their mission statement includes AVOIDING communicating with their patients. Sigh.
ReplyDelete