I think, has ended before it started. I am on cd 18, and presumable 3dpo, as my temps have risen (and in today's case jumped) higher and higher each day. If I did indeed o on cd 15, DH and I *should* have caught it. We bd'd all but the day before (because he wasn't home)However, yesterday I had some watery brown-ish spotting, and today I had some bright red spotting. I'm not sure what it means, but every scenario I can think of for it is not good. If I were to make it through the entire 2ww, I suppose I would test on Father's day. But if I'm spotting already, and breaking out and having back pain, I'm thinking AF is well on her way. I really don't know at this point. Every time I feel like I'm getting somewhere my body says "HA! Had you fooled, have that" GO in for my p4 blood draw on Friday. Still didn't get and answer from the DR office about the progesterone, so I think as soon as the blood test is over I'm going to the vitamin store and buying some progesterone cream. The results won't be in for 4-5 days, so I'm going to use it just in case until I a) find out I don't need it b) find out I do need it and get a script or c) find out that my body is a very good actress and I never really o'd. Praying and hoping for a miracle bfp, but not getting my hopes up.
My chart
No comments:
Post a Comment