I can't not tell my mom. After DH she is my very best friend and she already knows. Out of the blue she has already asked twice and I laughed it off. I can't keep it from her for 2-3 more weeks. So DH says we tell both sets of parents tomorrow. I got our dads both hats that say "All Star Grandpa" (they aren't allowed to wear them until we are 10-12 weeks though. I think it will feel better to tell them. Plus little "famous"<-------(what I'm calling baby until we know it's sex, because it rhymes with our last name) needs all the prayers he or she can get. I am having some cramping, and each time a symptom goes away at all, or I feel a twinge of pain I get nervous. And then I have to give it back to God. This is His baby, and I trust Him with it completely (or at least I am trying to!)
A week from today I am throwing Anna a baby shower. It is so hard to believe only 7 months ago the two of us were so broken by her pregnancy. This baby has brought life back into that girl, and for that I am so thankful. I can't wait to meet the little prince.
I thought "I take it back" referred to the announcement that you WERE pregnant, and my blood ran cold. Glad to see that that's not the case. Have fun telling the parents, and don't scare your bloggy friends like that any more!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad to hear that you're telling your family! It will take a great weight off of your shoulders. Make sure to take pictures when you give them the hats!
ReplyDeleteYAY! Can't wait to hear their reactions :D
ReplyDelete