After getting the snot beat out of me at work for about 20 minutes by a 150lb 10 year old, my Dr called and gave me the results. Beta 1 @11dpo was 41, and #2 @13 dpo was 104. Number wise, I'm not sure if those are good or bad, but I know that the fact that they more than doubled is a good sign. I scheduled my first Dr appointment for July 14th. 23 days really seems like forever to me!
And I told two of my co-workers. Because I really don't need to be getting beat up on a regular basis, and they need to know why I am not doing my job. Usually I would happily do what needed to be done and go home bleeding and black and blue, but I'm thinking that's just not safe for a pregnant woman.
My dh texted me to ask if I was taking Folic acid. His father told him to. I don't know what's cuter. Lol!
Because we are self-employed/contract workers, and pay for our insurance out of pocket, we do not have maternity coverage. So tomorrow I am sucking up my pride and going to apply for medicaid. With DH starting nursing school and my limited hours I know it's our only choice. I am so thankful for this option, I don't know what we'd do without it.
Your numbers sound great! Did you get pictures of when you told your parents?!
ReplyDelete