O! Well, at least my very first positive opk! I am soo sooo soooooo very excited. (Only would be more excited if hubby were home to bd to celebrate, but he comes home tonight, so i think we'll catch it)I put the test down, expecting it to be a - as always, and when I looked back, a lovely second line. Hoping it's not the only first this cycle :-) Anyway, thought I'd celebrate with a little FIRSTs blog entry.
First Memory:
Sitting in my car seat in my dad's little blue truck waiting for him to get in.
First nickname:
knot head- my dad called me that because I had really tangle-y hair
First School:
Pen.sacola Chris.tian Aca.demy (k-12 baby!)
First date:
6th grade, I went skating with my "bf" at a roller rink
First Car:
1997 Thunder.bird
First heart break:
John V. I dumped him, but my heart was broken at age 14. The first time I remember my heart actually hurting.
First Kiss:
My 17th birthday. DH and I were dating, he told me he loved me for the first time and kissed me in my driveway. Interestingly enough in about the same place my first memory took place.
First time:
Our wedding night.
First +opk: Today!!!!!!! Yay!
Awesome day. Awesome memories :)
ReplyDelete