Sunday, June 27, 2010

5 weeks

Anna's shower yesterday was soooo sooo long, but she got a ton of stuff, and for that I am grateful. I was there for over 8 hours. Wow. That was a serious baby shower. It was difficult to be there at some points. I still find myself thinking as if I am not pregnant. And it is impossible to not let my mind drift to what could happen. But i am truly trying to put that out of my mind and believe that in about eight months I will have a healthy baby. Today i made my first purchase. Yes, I know it is still early. But I bought a tiny sleeper that is gender neutral and says "mommy loves me". I pray that I get to see it put to good use. I also bought some maternity bras without under wires, because the ones i have now hurt if I wear them for longer than an hour or so. 2 weeks and 3 days until the ultrasound. I know it will come quicker if I just stop thinking about it. So that is what I am going to try to do. Just stop thinking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment