Yesterday two things happened.
The first was a little scary, but I trust the Lord will work it out. I went to apply for state health care for my pregnancy, and based on our paystubs we were just over the eligibility requirement. But this was only because one of DH's checks included two weeks of full time training as well as his normal hours. The woman helping me was nice enough to let me declare our income, and then turn in paystubs in two weeks when DH has checks that show what he truly earns (which is not that much). He got his first check yesterday, and as long as the next one is the same size, we'll be fine. So I'm praying and keeping my fingers crossed.
The second was expected, but exciting nonetheless. I may have mentioned I have a co-worker who also has PCOS. She just recently went from never ever wanting to have children to TTC (about 6-7 months ago). She is 8 years older than me, and definitely not as obsessive about temping or anything else. She told me she ovulated the week before I ovulated, and I keep track of her periods (because I want to know when it happens for her!) She has been complaining of weird symptoms and I have told her to take a test. Yesterday she did, and she is pregnant too! Goodness gracious our office is going to be interesting the next few months. The only thing I'm worried about is if one of our pregnancies don't make it to full term, I know we will always look at the child who did make it with envy. But I am praying my little heart out that come February we both have healthy babies.
And as for baby bean. Still feeling pregnant. No bad symptoms, but this waiting is torturous. I really just want to see what is in my belly so I can stop worrying. 2 more weeks. Anyone else have to wait this long for a first OB appointment?
I waited until I was 7wks 6days (so technically yes) based on my last period but the ultrasound showed I was really 6wks 3days (since the clomid made me O late) but it still felt like forever. The good news is since you'll be further along you should get a great picture of baby bean in your belly!
ReplyDeleteMy dr makes most of his first OB visits for 8-10weeks!