How far along: 18 weeks
Growth: This week, babies are theoretically growing from the size of bell peppers to the size of heirloom tomatoes. They are going from 5.59 inches to 6.02 inches long. Also, they are increasing in weight from 6.70 oz to 8.47 oz.
Symptoms: insomnia, braxton hicks contractions, round ligament pains, heartburn, high blood pressure.
Total weight gain: -13 lbs (I gained two this week- yay for no more metformin!)
Maternity clothes: Yes please! Still fitting in non-maternity clothing, but am much more comfy in maternity.
Stretch marks: Yup, I can see them coming, not dark yet, but starting for sure.
Sleep: Better this week, my hips hurt though, which keeps me rolling over again and again.
Best moment this week: seeing my little ones on Thursday, and knowing baby B was fighting back :-).
Movement: Yes, I used to feel them maybe once per day, but now it's all throughout the day.
Food cravings: Chocolate pudding, chips and salsa and chick fil a sandwiches!
Belly Button in or out: In for now, more shallow than ever, I say it's flat 24 weeks.
What I miss: mobility, I'm starting to waddle a little, and with the dizziness I have had to be pretty docile.
What I am looking forward to: finding out the genders next week. I really really can't wait!
Milestones: we are halfway to my goal, I'd really like to make it to 36 weeks, so either the very end of January, very beginning of February.
How is daddy? Busy, working very hard for us.
How are the grandparents? Excited, both moms are planning showers.... they are only a week a part. Anyone else seeing drama here?
Isn't it amazing to feel the movement more?
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your halfway mark- Oh, and a chick-fil-a sandwich sounds FANTASTIC! Too bad it's Sunday!
Oh and you have an award waiting for you on my blog!
ReplyDelete