Sunday, October 3, 2010

19 weeks :-)

How far along: 19 weeks

Growth: This week, babies are theoretically growing from the size of heirloom tomatoes to the size of bananas. They are going from 6.02 inches to 6.46 inches long. Also, they are increasing in weight from 8.47 oz to 10.58 oz.

Symptoms: insomnia, braxton hicks contractions, round ligament pains, heartburn, high blood pressure, headaches.

Total weight gain: -11 lbs (I gained two more this week- yay for no more metformin!)

Maternity clothes: Yes! We finally made the maternity jeans, and I just want to live in them!!! Also, bought some maternity clothes, because I am not really fitting in my pre pregnancy pants at all.

Stretch marks: Yup, I can see them coming, not dark yet, but starting for sure.

Sleep: Been having horribly vivid dreams. Still with the insomnia, usually around 5 am.

Best moment this week: seeing the littles. I hate going to the dr so often, but it is nice to see them each week!

Movement: Feeling flutters, pokes, and what I assume are rolls. Sometimes it feels like my entire lower belly is moving, thinking that's them fighting.

Food cravings: chick fil a sandwiches, baked potatoes, key lime pie, berries.

Belly Button in or out: In for now, more shallow than ever, I still say it's flat by 24 weeks.

What I miss: energy. It's like having mono. There is so much that I want to do, and yet, here I sit, in bed.

What I am looking forward to: finding out the genders Wednesday!!!!!!!

Milestones: last week in the teens!

How is daddy? Busy, working very hard for us. Mommy misses him very much, but she tries not to cry, because it makes him sad.

How are the grandparents? Grandfathers are fine. Grandmothers are getting annoying. My mom is worrying too much. My MIL is giving me far too many opinions, and I don't want to be rude, by my decisions are very well researched, so I am not going to change my mind.

1 comment:

  1. 19 weeks already?!!?! I think it's time for a new bump picture! I can't wait to hear what the babies are on wednesday!

    ReplyDelete