Saturday, September 11, 2010

ER visit

I spent about 3 hours last night in the E.R because of what I guess now were some scary intense BH, that wouldn't go away with rest and water. Stupid me checked my cervix, and it felt softer and more open than I have ever felt it, so I freaked out and went to the ER. Long story short babies and I are all fine (I guess, but I can't wait until my peri appt on Thursday so he can really measure everything and tell me) Like 4 different people at the ER (including two DR's) were all "How did you check your cervix? How do you know what it's supposed to feel like? etc. " The Dr who saw me even said it looked fine to him, but he didn't know how to measure it. I told him the only way would be to do a transvag. ultrasound. Needless to say the visit re-assured me, but not enough to be completely calm. Cervix pain today.Guess things only get worse and more intense from here on out.

No comments:

Post a Comment