How far along: 16 weeks
Growth: This week, babies are growing from the size of avacados to the size of turnips. They are going from 4.57 inches to 5.12 inches long. Also, they are increasing in weight from 3.53 oz to 4.94 oz.
Symptoms: vomiting, insomnia, braxton hicks contractions, round ligament pains, and heartburn.
Total weight gain: -13 lbs
Maternity clothes: Yes please! Still fitting in non-maternity clothing, but am much more comfy in maternity.
Stretch marks: Not yet, but my belly is growing so I expect them soon
Sleep: New work schedules for DH and I have me staying up late and sleeping in. I feel better when I don't sleep the day away.
Best moment this week: knowing the littles were okay after the scare on Saturday.
Movement: Yes, especially if I lean against something or if my lapdesk with my laptop is in my lap
Food cravings: I ate a lot of cookies.
Belly Button in or out: In for now, I dreamed it was flat last night
What I miss: energy
What I am looking forward to: finding out the genders in 3 weeks
Milestones: Finally got to see our DR this week.
How is daddy? Very tired. He just took a 3-11 job, on top of his school which is 7-3, and his 48 hour weekend job. Your daddy is working hard for us little ones!
How are the grandparents? Excited, and I think after the ER visit starting to worry. It all gets more intense from here. My mom is going with me to my maternal fetal medicine appointment on Thursday.
Oh gosh, I'm glad the scare on Saturday was nothing. I'm sure I would've been just as freaked out **HUGS**
ReplyDeleteSo exciting that you're gonna find out the genders soon!