Thursday, September 23, 2010

impromptu Dr visit, again.

the past several days i have had a headache that would not go away. Today it was joined by dizziness. These were on the list of things to look out for on the pre-e list my peri gave me. So I went to CVS and used their blood pressure cuff thing. 144/87. Ooops. So I called my OB, and they wanted me to come right in. When I went in it was 149/80, they had me rest for a while and it dropped to 135/80. Dr. said I have to check it 2-4 times per day and if it gets above 140/90 I have to call right away. Boo. Hoping that doesn't happen. The little ones were doing fine, beating each other up again! I have a follow-up in a week. And my regular appointment is the week after, and my peri appt is the week after that. Thinking I'm gonna get tired of the Drs!

1 comment:

  1. Goodness Momma! I'm glad to hear it came down and hopefully this can be controlled in ways other than bedrest. Take care of those sweet babies!

    ReplyDelete