Friday, September 10, 2010
Today I am excited.
I am sad to say that most of this pregnancy so far I have spent worrying. Worrying about the pregnancy and the babies' health, being afraid of losing them, and feeling pretty darn miserable. Today I am feeling a little better. Second Trimester lift? I hope so, I want to feel a little more normal again. Today I am feeling very excited about February. Excited to see their little faces, hold their little hands, see them with their daddy, learn how to breastfeed and diaper them, and just be their mommy. I still can't get over the fact that I will be a mommy. I will have children. Two little lives will be dependent on me. I know these things to already be true. But in only about 20 weeks, I will be able to hold my little ones. And I can't wait. Grow strong and get healthy my little ones, because Mommy can't wait to meet you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment