How far along: 17 weeks
Growth: This week, babies are theoretically growing from the size of turnips to the size of bell peppers. They are going from 5.12 inches to 5.59 inches long. Also, they are increasing in weight from 4.94 oz to 6.70 oz. However, at my appt on Thursday the both weighed 6 oz.
Symptoms: vomiting, insomnia, braxton hicks contractions, round ligament pains, and heartburn.
Total weight gain: -15 lbs
Maternity clothes: Yes please! Still fitting in non-maternity clothing, but am much more comfy in maternity.
Stretch marks: Yup, I can see them coming, not dark yet, but starting for sure.
Sleep: I have been so tired lately, but still having trouble staying asleep
Best moment this week: seeing my little ones on Thursday.
Movement: Yes, more and more the past few days. They are moving right now!
Food cravings: No cravings, but fewer aversions.
Belly Button in or out: In for now, more shallow than ever
What I miss: my DH!!!! He is always gone it seems.
What I am looking forward to: finding out the genders in 2 weeks
Milestones: we are halfway to our goal that DR. D set, of 34 weeks. It's going so fast!
How is daddy? Very tired. And he misses us. Today when I saw him he touched my belly before he even kissed me!
How are the grandparents? Excited, and I think starting some grandparent rivalry. Good things there's two of you in there!
No comments:
Post a Comment