Sunday, October 31, 2010

23 weeks


How far along: 23 weeks

Growth: This week, babies are theoretically growing from the size of large mangoes to the size of ears of corn. They are going from 11.38 inches to 11.81 inches long. Also, they are increasing in weight from 1.10lbs to 1.32 lbs.

Symptoms: nausea, hemroids, insomnia, braxton hicks contractions, round ligament pains, heartburn, high blood pressure, headaches, dizziness, anemia, lots of fetal movement (the only fun symptom)

Total weight gain: -5 lbs

Maternity clothes: Yes! When I go out, which is not very often these days, I wear maternity clothes. However, since I am home all day everyday I hang out in pjs, which are not maternity, but are very comfy!

Stretch marks: Two on my belly, and two I noticed under my belly. Boys are stretching me out already, can't wait to see the road map they'll have created at 34 weeks.

Sleep: Except for last night I've slept well this week. Been super tired.

Best moment this week: Feeling my little men more this week. They do some pretty crazy stuff in there.

Movement: constantly! I like to think I can tell who's kicking, based on positions. They're getting stronger and stronger.

Food cravings: Got my dounuts and meatballs. Now I want an eggroll and cherry cheesecake.

Belly Button in or out: In, and stretching out, getting flatter.

What I miss: being able to leave the house. I spend almost every day home alone. Today I got to go to church though.

What I am looking forward to: Viability next weekend, baby showers, hubby getting a few weekends off this month.

Milestones: making it through this week feels like a milestone. Awfully lonely.

How is daddy? too busy. I know he misses us. Mommy misses him too.

How are the grandparents? Good. Excited. Overstepping, but helping.

1 comment: