Wednesday, October 20, 2010

answers

My doctors appointment was okay. My babies were both doing great. I'm still very anemic which explains the dizziness. I was told to take it easy until I feel better, no work, driving etc. When I told my co-worker (who is one week a head of me) she said she re-did the schedule last night to take me off, and thought I was probably done at the beginning of summer. :-( Made me feel bad/sad like I was being a baby and not doing a good job at work. And if I ever get the second trimester lift I'd really like the option to come back.... don't feel like I was given that option. Plus it is going to be a much bigger financial burden for my poor hubby, who is also a full-time student. I don't get any maternity pay and it will be months and months before I work again. Happy to have a reason for the dizziness, but so frustrated. :-(

1 comment:

  1. **HUGS** Don't try to stress over it too much. I know, way easier said than done. I wish I had some better advice to give to ya to help ease your mind.

    ReplyDelete