Wednesday, October 13, 2010

What a blessing :-)

Kids canceled today, so I got to stay home, which is wonderful, because I am too dizzy to really even walk much (when I say much I mean the 20 feet from my bedroom to the kitchen). Can't wait to go to the Dr. tomorrow! My in-laws very sweetly went grocery shopping for us. They put away my groceries and then told me they had our cribs in the car to put together. So all of the furniture moving i have been putting off? They did it! And put together the cribs! So our nursery has the furniture that belongs in it, and the other furniture is where it belongs! Yay. Such a load of for me and hubby, who was never gonna be home long enough to get that done by himself. :-)God knew I needed a lift, and being off and having the nursery started did just the job. Now, to stay in bed until hubby gets home tonight. I think I can handle that.

No comments:

Post a Comment