It's a good thing these guys are inside my belly, if they were out and I felt like this things would be bad. I have been sooo sooo sooo dizzy for the past two weeks, but since Friday it has gotten even worse. I feel drunk. And driving is totally terrifying, because anything moving makes it worse. DH has been home the past two nights, if it weren't for that I don't know what I would do. But tomorrow I go to work, and he won't be home when I get home. It's literally all I can do to fall into bed when I get home. I'm afraid they are going to put me on bedrest soon. I make double what DH does per hour, so loosing that much money will really stink. But then again, I don't know how much longer I can do this, and I really don't feel that I am all that beneficial at work these days. :-(
The boys at least seem to be quite happy, all kinds of crazy acrobatics going on in there. And feeling this sick is worth it if they keep growing and being healthy. Love my little guys!
Oh I hope you feel better soon. Is it just feeling icky b/c of the pregnancy or are you getting sick from a bug or something?
ReplyDeleteEither way, hope it goes away for you soon.