Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Changes

So this blog is a little over a year old now (Happy Birthday blog). It started as an IF blog. Obviously, it has evolved into a pregnancy blog. Rather than let it evolve further into a mommy blog, I plan to start a new blog and just let this one lie dormant. I might post on PCOS, or every once in a while post a link to the new blog. I haven't decided when I will make this transition, but I imagine it will be towards the end of this pregnancy. The new blog will be open to people IRL, unlike this one, and I don't think I'm ready for that. (Not with these pregnancy hormones anyway!!!) If you want to continue to follow me I will provide the info for the new blog, but if you are still battling IF and don't feel up to it, I 100% understand.

2 comments:

  1. I want the info on the new one! I have one for IRL people as well and right now I cross post a lot of my info on it but it's nice to be able to keep them updated as well as still have my private place to vent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to ready your new one too!! :)

    ReplyDelete