This week has gone by so slowly, even though I only had a three day work week. Every day I have come home and taken a nap. Work takes so much out of me lately.Co-worker had her 7wk appt today. She texted and said they saw a heartbeat. She is less than thrilled about being pregnant, but is excited about the actual baby. I won't be able to announce to anyone who is a friend on face.book, until she and I "come out" to our boss together. Now that's going to be an interesting conversation! Less that a week until my appointment. I am trying to be patient and take each day as it comes. Yesterday I had some scary cramping, but it seems to be gone today. I am praying that it was nothing bad.
This weekend we are celebrating my MIL's bday. But my FIL is out of state, and DH has to work, so I am hanging out with her. Hope she doesn't want to do anything that takes too much energy!
No comments:
Post a Comment