How far along: 9 weeks
Growth: This week, babies are growing from the size of grapes to the size of kumquats (which actually seems like a big jump to me). They are going from .90 of an inch to 1.22 inches long. Also, they are doubling in weight from .07oz to .14 oz.
Symptoms: nausea, fatigue, boobs are still sore, but starting to feel a little better, I am still always hungry, yet pretty much everything grosses me out, my nausea sticks to the afternoon and evenings.
Total weight gain: -9lbs
Maternity clothes: I bought some maternity shorts, capris, and a maternity shirt. The bottoms were becoming necessary, the shirt was only five dollars and covered up the tummy panels in the bottoms. My mom bought me some maternity underwear and a sweater, but it'll be a while before I'm in those.
Stretch marks: no new ones yet
Sleep: Sleep at night is illusive. DH wakes me with his snoring, and then I have an awful time getting back to sleep. An hour later I'll wake up and have to pee. Afternoon naps are my friend. DH was gone this weekend, and I still tossed and turned all night.
Best moment this week: Getting my medicaid acceptance. It is a weight off of my shoulders knowing I and the babies will be covered. As much as I love being self-employed and DH being in school, the benefits SUCK. Praise the Lord for providing!
Movement: None that I can feel yet, but baby.center says they are moving already.
Food cravings: More like major food aversions. Cereal, cheese,some fruit, and toast, crackers and ice cream are the only things I can really tolerate.
Belly Button in or out: In. I think it will stay that way.
What I miss: having the energy to get things done after work.
What I am looking forward to: my next appt, August 10th, as well as moving up to the second trimester.
Milestones: 9wks, the beans are no longer embryos but are now fetuses.
How is daddy? Excited, and taking great care of me.
How are the grandparents? Proud. They can't wait for the babies to arrive.
No comments:
Post a Comment