How far along: 8 weeks
Growth: This week, babies are growing from the size of kidney beans to the size of grapes. They are going from just over 1/2 of an inch to about an inch long.
Symptoms: nausea, fatigue, sore boobs, am always hungry, yet pretty much everything grosses me out, increased sense of smell.
Total weight gain: -7lbs
Maternity clothes: none yet, but I am already starting to show. I'm thinking by 12 weeks I'll probably have to buy some maternity pants
Stretch marks: no new ones yet
Sleep: Sleep at night is illusive. DH wakes me with his snoring, and then I have an awful time getting back to sleep. An hour later I'll wake up and have to pee. Afternoon naps are my friend.
Best moment this week: Seeing the little heartbeats, and finding that second baby. Although I don't know how I'm going to handle two, I am so thankful for my children and can't wait to meet them!
Movement: None that I can feel yet, but baby.center says they are moving already.
Food cravings: More like major food aversions. Cereal, cheese,some fruit, and toast are the only things I can really tolerate.
Belly Button in or out: In. I think it will stay that way.
What I miss: being able to be smelly places without almost puking.
What I am looking forward to: my next appt, August 10th, as well as moving up to the second trimester.
Milestones: Announcing to church and FB today that we are expecting.
How is daddy? Excited but stressed about logistics
How are the grandparents? Very excited, and happy they don't have to keep it a secret anymore!
I love your picture of the sweet little beans! Congrats on coming out!
ReplyDeleteSorry I haven't visited your blog in a bit. My oh my, looks like I should've though! lol
ReplyDeleteThe instant I saw that u/s photo, I was like "OMG is that twins??" hehe
CONGRATS!!! no no.. DOUBLE CONGRATS!!!
So so so exciting! :D