Wednesday, July 21, 2010

soooo sick!

If I weren't pregnant I would be really happy with my scales right about now. Loosing about a lb ever day or two because I cannot stomach anything. I'm hoping this weight loss does not hurt my babies. My progesterone came back lower than it was right past ovulation, so they started me on prome.trium. I am trying really hard not to worry too much about it. Getting my blood drawn again Friday to see if my levels have gone up. Even though I am only working 4-6 hour days 4 days a week I am so so so very tired. I come home and lay in bed as soon as I get off work. Work has been interesting. We work with twins, I can't help but look at them and feel overwhelmed. But chances are I won't have Autistic twins. So that's a little less stress. So many things are running through my head. Just trying to get a little out. I am still feeling so blessed to be pregnant. And twins just adds to it. But I feel overwhelmed too. In a good way. The Lord has great plans. I just know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment