Sunday, July 11, 2010

7 weeks

I haven't yet done one of those pregnancy surveys, but I want to remember the details of this pregnancy, so here goes.

How Far Along: 7 weeks!!!


How Big is The Baby: This week baby is growing from the size of a blueberry to a kidney bean. He/she is about 1/2 of an inch long.

Total Weight Gain: I've lost about 5 lbs in the past two weeks, because although I am usually hungry, there are very few things that don't trigger nausea, so I have only been eating enough to keep my belly from growling.

Maternity Clothes: I bought two seamless sleeping bras, and ordered some sweaters that were on clearance. Am wearing no maternity clothes now, but a few of my shorts are a little too snug around my waist.

Stretch Marks: none yet, but I know I will get tons, I've always gotten them easily.

Sleep: I want to all the time, but can't sleep well at night. I wake up about 20 times either to pee or to re-adjust. Between the sore bbs and belly bloat I cannot get comfy. However, if I can, I take about an hour-2hour nap each afternoon.

Movement:I don't think that he/she is moving yet, the first I see it mentioned is 9/10 weeks, but I don't expect to feel it until 18-20 wks. I'm excited at the thought of it though.

Food Cravings: instant mashed potatoes (which i usually hate) yogurt and fruit.

What I Miss: Not worrying every moment about whether the baby is ok. I know before I was worrying about whether or not we would conceive, but this is somehow so much worse!

What I’m Looking Forward To: seeing my little one on Wednesday. This first appointment can't get here fast enough!

Milestones: 7weeks feels like a milestone. Over halfway through the first trimester, and I've read that baby has a better chance of survival after 6 wks, then 10, then 13. Praying so hard for a healthy little heartbeat on Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. Fruit is so wonderful! We're lucky that we're getting to enjoy summer's freshness without being absolutely huge yet. I hope there's still good fruit around this fall!

    ReplyDelete