Wednesday, July 14, 2010
1st appt update
So I had my first OB appt today. The ARNP saw me and I really liked her a lot. She spent a ton of time talking with us, and seemed really interested in all our questions and concerns. She saved the US for last, which kind of annoyed me, but I understood she had lots of other things to do. She found the baby, no problem. He or she is nice a snug in my womb ( was secretly worried about ectopic) And her/his little heart was fluttering away. We couldn't hear it, but she measured it at 153bpm. Then I asked if she could point out the yolk sac. She moved the wand around but said she was not good with sonograms. Then she said "Wait, is that another baby? It is, it is another baby! You're having twins!" So there you have it ladies and gentlemen. Twins. And they both have little heartbeats. Can't scan photos, but will try to take pics of them and upload soon. So happy to be having a healthy pregnancy, and twins? What a crazy, wonderful, unexpected blessing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OH MY GOODNESS! Twins!!! What a blessing! HUGE congratulations to you and your husband. I can't wait to ssee the pictures!
ReplyDeleteWOW!!!!! What awesome news! A double blessing. Pics please!!!
ReplyDelete