Sunday, May 2, 2010
all signs point to........
possible ovulation, I'm saying within the next week. CP is getting higher, and it is the softest and most open I have felt since I discovered how to check those sorts of things. I really can't help but get my hopes up that this will be a shot at parenthood for us. My baby senses (quite like spidey senses really) are on hyper-alert because I spent all of yesterday working on a blanket for the baby shower of a friend I attended today. I'll post pics soon. Anna is getting a twin to this blanket, that is, when I make it. I worked on it from about 11 am until 1 am! But I'm happy with how it turned out. Did I mention I'm really hoping to ovulate soon? :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hope you O and catch the eggie!
ReplyDelete