Sunday, May 16, 2010
My life, the waiting room
God has been teaching me a lesson, for, oh, the last 4ish years. The lesson's name- wait. Truly it is my least favorite thing in the whole world to do, and yet. . . . it is what I seem to have to keep doing. Finally though, things are starting to fall into place. DH is starting his new job, and he is starting nursing school next month. We are finally trying to conceive a baby..... and BAM! There's that word again. Wait. Wait until I find a good DR. Wait until we see if the met works. Wait until I get my period. Wait until I ovulate. Now wait until I can start clomid. I just hope all this waiting is leading up to the exciting wait. You know, the 9 month long one where I get to take home a screaming pooping bundle a of baby joy. Each day I feel the mommy desire get stronger and stronger. I don't know why God would give me this desire, if not to fulfill it. I choose to remain hopeful. I choose to believe I will be a mother someday in the hopefully near future. I choose to prepare my heart, home, and body to welcome this next chapter in my life. I just hope it's soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It will happen! You're on your way now and just getting started takes a lot.
ReplyDelete