#2 that I feel like crying today because of stupid face.book. I took a picture of Anna at the park, a belly shot, since she doesn't have a camera or person to take pictures for her. Anywho, I posted it and tagged her in it and a mutual friend of ours said something like, "Oh, you look so cute, I can't believe you're going to be a mommy." But it's really bothering me. Because it's my photo. And I'm not going to be a mommy. (I just typed an expletive, but since I'm too weak to say one in real life I deleted it here too, just know I'm thinking one)I almost commented her back telling her so, but she didn't mean anything by it. I know. Just. OWWW!
And
#3 That I impulsively bought this at Tar.get today. Because it is so cute. And someday, when I have a boy. His nursery is going to be space themed. And this will hang in it.
Hang in there! It IS going to happen and you ARE going to get to post YOUR belly pics and you ARE going to put that picture in YOUR SON'S room!!!
ReplyDelete