Thursday, May 20, 2010

What's it gonna be today?

So every other day, or every three days I have enough spotting to go through underwear and pants. Meanwhile every day I spot some, either on tp or underwear. I never know what it's going to be, or how long it will last and it become quite frustrating! For the past three days I have had a monumental headache to accompany my reproductive systems sneak attacks. I have also been super extra sleepy. In fact, the last time I felt like this was when I had mono. But I dont feel sick. I just dont feel right. I wonder if my symptoms have anything at all to do with hormones, or if I'm sick. A week from today I have the follow-up with my dr to discuss clomid/ prometrium support. I am getting excited about it. I am quite hopeful too. We'll see. Congrats to those who have gotten bfp's, I am happy for you and praying that your little ones come out healthy and whole and happy. And for those like me still waiting. I pray for you too. That your wait will not be long.

No comments:

Post a Comment