Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Prayer and Fasting
As of yesterday I have embarked on a 2 week sugar fast, to focus on what I want (God,and His being the center of my life, and a baby). I won't lie. I really want a cookie. But every time I think that, I try to turn my thoughts around to reflect what I truly want. What I'm assuming is a true AF arrived on Sunday. So I called DR D for the promised clomid prescription. No word back yet, sooooo a replay of the provera incident? I surely hope not! But I have another appt on Thursday, so I feel I have a better chance here. AF is not heavy yet, and is not accompanied by any cramps. Last time this happened, it got heavier and worse, and then lasted forever. I'm not really sure how this is going to work. I guess this is where the faith and trust comes in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment