Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's day *insert eye twitch*

This is the first mother's day that we've really been trying. This is the first mother's day that it hurt. It hurt to see my friends with their sweet snuggling babies (although admittedly, a friend let me rub her baby's head for fertility luck, lol)It hurt to hear the pastor talk about how it was a woman's greatest purpose to be a mother. And it hurt as I sat an thought about the fact that father's day is also coming up, and I can't give that to him. Bled for 3 days, and it seems to have stopped. However,I found a new OBGYN, who has PCOS herself (and conceived on clomid) I am going to see her on Wed. Hopefully she'll have some good ideas.

Happy mother's day to all you ladies blessed enough to be celebrating this year. Your children are so blessed to have you.

No comments:

Post a Comment