Thursday, May 27, 2010

Today was the worst day ever

or it could be the clomid talking. I hear it tends to make people evil.

#1 I dropped my stinking cellphone on the stinking concrete, and now it won't make stinking calls.

#2 I wanted to go to the beach because it's gorgeous and I had a break between work and Dr, however, thousands of half naked gay people have congregated there because it memorial day weekend, so no beach.

#3 Since I had a break and no beach, I asked if they could take me earlier. They say yes, I go, wait for almost two hours just to be told my progesterone is super low, so if I want when I start my period I could start clomid. Uh, I already did I say. Oh, the Np says, well that's good. The End. WTF!!!! I only have 6 Dr appointments per year and this chic wastes one of them with this!!!! The Dr wasn't even in and it so could have been over the phone, and AHHHHHHHHHHHH! 40 stinking bucks just for that CRAP!? WTF!!! Not to mention when I asked if she could give me progesterone support for the end of my cycle, she's all, well, we'll just see what happens with the bleeding thing, you're young, so we're in no hurry to get you pg. Again I say WTF! Um, yes, I want to be PG, and it's none of your darn business to be telling me if I'm in a stinking hurry or not. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

#4 and then on the way home. My car breaks down. DH says it might be the transmission.

I just broke down and cried and cried. I only think part of it was because of the stinking clomid. Which better work. Seriously. It better.

4 comments:

  1. So are they putting you on progesterone? If she didn't mention it you REALLY need to ask for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, she said no. I go in for a 21 day progesterone draw. But I still feel like I should have been given the support, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tamoxifen made me evil, but I had a lot shorter distance to get there than you do :).

    WRT your NP - I always suggest fairly confrontational responses - but I suggest requesting a phone call with your actual doctor, and then relating to her your concerns about not getting progesterone support and about the "no hurry" thing, and stressing that as the patient (and the person who is authorized to determine the objective of your treatment), you would like to proceed much more aggressively (my doctor actually changed my protocols when I told her that) and you are concerned that the office seems to have decided on a "take-it-slow" approach that you didn't request and don't want.

    And I'm so sorry about your car.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um. I've been more or less away from blog commenting and I have already slipped into giving TOTALLY unsolicited advice. You don't need me to tell you how to deal with your clinic. Pretend I didn't say that, OK? Your NP is a PIA, but I'm sure you can get her straightened out.

    ReplyDelete