Thursday, April 29, 2010

The end is the beginning

It went away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And in the normal range of days it should have!! (Woo-hoo!) So I started temping again, and we celebrated by bd'ing, and this morning? EW CM people! (though it should be far too early for it to mean anything, I still say it's beautiful) I can't help it, I'm hopeful for this cycle (even though I'm leaving to visit a friend for three days next week) I'd be thrilled just to get a normal period (and far more that thrilled to get a you-know-what) My little garden is spreading each day, the leaves of squash plants blanketing the soil beneath and the tomato vines reaching for the sky. I dreamed last night about all of the veggies I'd be getting. Hopefully my backyard is not the only fertile one around here. And my flower beds :-D Tons of little buds just waiting to blossom, and parade their blooms for all to see. I can't wait. This is the first year I've been able to plant (in the ground) and I'm loving it! I'm also loving the beautiful weather outside. Anna and I are going for a picnic in the park this afternoon before i have to go to work. Which brings me to work, and the autism part of my post, not that I have favorites, but one of my favorites is moving away today. I've been working with him since he was four years old. He turns ten next month. A tiny piece of my heart is ripping out. I know that he will continue to grow and learn, but omygosh am I gonna miss him.

If I had favorites, these would be the three. The three boys I have known since they were 2, 3, and 4. They've each grown so much. Little man beside me was the first child with Autism I ever met, and the ring bearer in my wedding. Boy behind me, I went to school with for three years. Now he's there by himself and on honor roll! And boy beside him, that's my guy who's moving. He has the best sense of humor ever, I love him to death and am gonna miss him soooooooo much!

No comments:

Post a Comment