Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Work and Taxes
Those are the things on today's agenda for me. But I really wish it included a nap and a good book. Still fighting off the sickness from last week, not exactly a cold, but not exactly anything else either. My sore throat is finally beginning to let up today. And I thought my period ended yesterday, but I spotted again this am, maybe because of the BD last night? Hubby was cute. "Uhh, aren't we supposed to, uhhh, put a pillow under your bottom or something?" Today is CD "8" But really it's more like "7" because I never actually needed that maxi pad on cd1. Anyway, I took OPK's yesterday and today, both very negative. About how long before the big "O" will the lines start to become darker? Praying for an ovulatory cycle, but trying not to get my hopes up. Just like I trying not to get my hopes up about the big fat tax refund I am hoping for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment