Friday, February 12, 2010
Snow Day in Florida!
Except, I haven't seen a flake. It's just really cold rain. Booooo. The last time it snowed here I was about 6. I'm extra disappointed for my little sister, who is 11 and has never seen snow. Speaking of her highness, we are keeping her this Monday. The same Monday I am hoping to ovulate. I don't know why I have it in my head that it will happen Monday, other than last cycles' preview. I'm just basing it on the soy days. Back to the snow day. No work (yay) so instead I am going to Kohl.s to get some bar stools. (because we have been here since may and still only have one stool at our bar) and then come home and clean and make dinner for tonight. We rescheduled taxes with the in laws for tonight, however, Hubby has to work extra, so it may just be me and them. Interesting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment