Friday, February 5, 2010
Sick
Of Coarse since I called in sick yesterday because of AF, I am really truly with-a-fever-and-everything sick tonight. And I have to work tomorrow. With a hyperactive girl with ADHD, a new kid (I hate new kids, not the kids actually, but the newness of them, next week I'm sure I'll love him) and the twins. Who incidentally gave me this illness. Boy twin was still sick with it today, and I spent an hour rocking his sweet little self as he slept in the waiting room rocking chair. Co-worker/ boss is sick too, so when I texted to see if we could cancel someone there was no answer, because she's already in bed. Lovely. Just lovely.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awwww, I'm sorry that you're sick! Thank you for the comment on my blog. I'm staying safe with all the snow, though I must admit that I'm not much for enjoying it these days, either. I did go for a short walk with Hubby yesterday to take some pictures. I hope you feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteHope you are feeling better already xxx
ReplyDelete