So, it did snow yesterday here in the Sunshine State. Not a lot. It didn't stick. But for about 15 minutes it snowed. And the whole town stopped. And went outside. And stuck out their tongues to catch the little drops of magic.
Today, looking outside, you'd never know it snowed yesterday. It's sunny out and warm, a few more degrees and it could be beach weather.
I worked all morning. I don't like working Saturdays, but today was a good one. The new kid is amazing. Every time I work with him I discover new things he can do. Today I discovered he can read tons of words, and can write. Happy day.
As for PCOS, I have no idea what my body is doing. I began spotting a little last night, light brown, and I figured it was nothing to worry about. Today, I am spotting, bright red, and it seems to be getting heavier. I don't understand what's going on...... not sure if I should be worried, or just chalk it up to my body hating me. Guess if it continues or gets heavier I'll worry.
Snowed here a little today too (London, England).
ReplyDeletePretty, but oh so cold.
I am on CD41 and no period yet - bloody PCOS! I feel your pain!!