- packed a lunch
- wrote a teacher a note
- gotten a child on and off a school bus
- gotten only 3 hours of sleep in a night
- fixed a few kid approved meals
- been a chauffeur
- given baths
- loved on a sweet little man
- gotten no note back from shoddy special ed program
- been hit, scratched and screamed at for various transgressions, such as turning onto wrong streets, withholding coveted sodas, and messing up the schedule.
- taken a child to therapy
- been stared at in public by people who have no idea
- loved on a sweet little man
However, my body , of coarse, has different plans. But I am on the search for a new Dr. to help me take control. Because I have bled for 22 out of the past 24 days, and there is no sign of anything changing soon. This might even be worse than waiting for AF, because now, I don't even know what I'm waiting for. There has to be a happy medium, right?
Just wanted to say hello because I just caught up on your blog and am going to be following you! A little about me- I'm 24, newly diagnosed with PCOS and we're ttc our first. Hope you come and read my journey! (Hopefully we'll both get a bfp soon!)
ReplyDelete