I'd be lying if I said this week weren't one of the hardest weeks of my life.
It has been a very hard week. Money issues threaten to overtake us. But I know God has us in His hand and though He allows us to stumble, He won't let us fall. (Psalm 37) Hubby and I had a rough couple of days. Very rough, but I believe he is sorry, and have forgiven him. Today we sat down with my in-laws to look at our budget. We determined that we spend too much money, but it is on "extras". We can well afford our neccesseties and therfore, after getting out of the current hole, should be able to work towards getting out of bigger debt (and work towards babies!)
The light in this week was that Hubby (on his 3rd attempt) finally passed the last test he needed for a program he is trying to enter in school. Praying that there is still a spot for him. The new school program would mean a new and better job, and money issues becoming better!
I have a cold but am ready to start the next week. Wishing AF would make her appearance. I was spotting on Friday, but that's gone now, so who knows what's going on!
No comments:
Post a Comment