Monday, December 21, 2009

weight loss goals

So, A second attempt at adding photos to a blog post. Hopefully this goes better. I want to document what PCOS has done to me, so that I can look back, and determine to get my body back!

The first photo (I'm the girl on the right) was me at a weight that I found satisafctory. Not my skinniest, but probably my healthiest. It was after cross-country season, and I had been eating healthy. This was almost 5 years ago.

This second photo (I'm in a red sweater)was a year after the first. I had gone away to college and gained 35 lbs. I started missing periods and my face began to break out.

This third photo (hubby and I by a lamp post)is about 2 years after the the previous one, about 2 years ago. This was my engagement session. I have gained another 20 lbs, but then lost 10. This was about 10 lbs over the weight i was at when I got married. I had been on the pill for a little over a year.

This fourth (girl with cute baby goat)is me last month. I have gained 40 lbs since my wedding. This person pretty much disgusts me. I'd love to get back down to where I was before my wedding by this summer, and to where I was before all this started by next Christmas season. This is my starting po int. Here we go.



2 comments:

  1. Best of luck. I admire your motivation. Have you been able to find a doctor to prescribe you anything to get the PCOS under control? It seems like that would be a big help in getting your body back in balance. You might ask AYWH at http://allyouwhohope.blogspot.com/ - I know she found some drug regimen that helped get her hormones under control. She also mentioned a PCOS diet - I think she lost a lot of weight on it (though I think it took an awful lot of discipline - she's a lot tougher than I am!), so maybe she'd have some information on that.

    That is, IF you don't already have all the information you want on exactly how you want to do things, in which case please disregard all comments! I'm so bad about giving advice.

    Here's what I mean to say: YOU CAN DO IT! I'm rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete