Thursday, December 17, 2009

So sick

I have a cold, I think that's what it is anyway. But my temps have been higher in the am, and it's messing up my already messed up chart. :-(. Baby fever was not gone for long at all. We were waiting to officially start TTC until march. Now, I think it's pushed back until next August, depending on Hubby's school. That's 9 months from now. I could possibly lose a lot of weight by then. Maybe that will normalize my cycle. I know I posted the other day that I was only down 5lbs, but I've lost 3 since then. 50 to go before I am where I was at the beginning of my PCOS journey, and another 30 after that to be at my goal weight, where I remember being before any symptoms. I think I could lose the 50 by August. Depending on motivation, even part of the 30, but we'll see. I'll post more on this after new years.

As for the aloe for acne, that was very shortlived. Two days of it, and my face broke out worse. I know it's good for scars. Once my skin is less volatile I may try again.

And one last thing- I miss cable. We had it turned off after hubby's flub with the bills. No cable, no groceries, and no wrapping paper for Christmas gifts. Feeling a little destitute.

No comments:

Post a Comment