Friday, December 18, 2009

FF says I o'd

But I don't think I did. I think my temps are just up because I'm sick. We'll see I guess. Also, I miscalculated when we can start ttc. It's November, at the earliest, not August. Poo. And again I say Poo. I want to be a mommy so badly, but I know it will be so much better, if Hubby could be done with school, so that I can stay home with our son or daughter as long as I want or need to. If we got pg now, I'd have to work and he'd have to take care of baby. Neither of us really want that. So November it is. 11 months to go. Hopefully this is the last time we move the date back. I am NOT going back on the pill for the wait though. So a suprise could happen, right :-)? With PCOS I know it's doubtful, but I trust God to make me a mommy when He sees fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment