Thursday, December 10, 2009

Cuz you had a bad day.....

For the first time in a reallly long time I don't want a baby right now.
Yes the thought of "If I don't get on top of this now it will never happen" thoughts are still there, but the thought of bringing another life into this world, seems to me, a bad choice at this point in time. On Tuesday, this was not true. I wanted a baby sooo badly.

But when yesterday rolled around, and the bank called and informed me we were two months behind in mortgage payments, nooo, correction, almost 5 months behind in mortgage payments, AND MY HUSBAND HADN'T TOLD ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! suddenly, I lost all desire to bring a poor little helpless baby into the crap/craziness that is my life. I can't believe this is happening to me. I thought my marriage was wonderful. I thought that we were making it. I thought everything was fine. I thought I knew the man lying in bed with me at the end of each day. I was wrong. And I'm not sure if I can deal with that.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow. I'm so sorry to hear this! I'm positive a marriage can work despite financial hardships - I'm living proof; however, he needs to communicate with you about it! He also needs to know that it's ok if he (really "we") make mistakes, but, again, YOU need to be made aware and if you're not, it's a bit of dishonestly. I hope you both can work this out. Just remember, it could be a lot worse...be thankful, you have a house.... if you can't afford it, just move out!! That's what we did! :) ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, that sucks. hope you manage to talk and sort it all out. xxx

    ReplyDelete