Monday, November 9, 2009

Waiting Waiting Waiting

Seems to be the theme of my life. It is not my favorite thing- at all. Currently I am waiting until it is time to test. I tested 2 days ago at 9dpo, and of coarse, BFN. But I can't let that get me down, because there's no way to be 100% accurate at 9 dpo. I'm now waiting until Wednesday, which will be 13 dpo. Why Wednesday instead of Thursday? I really have no reason, other that I think that's the longest I can talk myself into waiting. If it's a BFN, and AF doesn't arrive I'll prob'ly test again Saturday. The big reason for waiting till Wed, is that I am keeping my sister again until Tuesday night. I like having her around. If we get lucky enough to have kids like her, this parenting thing will be cake. Or like the cute little chubber in nursery at church yesterday morning, I could do that too :-). He looked exactly like my little brother did when he was a baby.

I'm a little ocd. It's totally effecting my ttc thoughts. And I like to do things early (see graduating from college in 3 yrs and getting married at 20), so when hubby said "March" I heard now. I think he'd be pretty happy once the initial shock wore off if this were it. I totally know that God will provide. I knew this before, but it really hit me Saturday night. Why Saturday night? I have no idea. I just know that before that I wanted a baby but was worried about how money and school would work in, and then I wasn't- at all. I know that no matter what, our baby will be loved and provided for. I know that DH's career will come along and it will all be ok.

Is overwhelming peace a symptom? If so, add it to the list, along with, bloating, sore bbs, nausea, headaches, gassiness, heartburn, increased during the day body temp, extereme tiredness, smell sensitivity, and spicy food craving (and pickles and asparagus also sound good). We'll see if it's all in my head.

Meanwhile, in the theme of waiting, I sit here, waiting for a hurricane to arrive. That's right, a hurricane in November.......hoping that power isn't out too long, and maybe for a day off work. We'll see how this goes down. Some schools here are already cancelled, but as of 9 am, they moved the track over just a little. As long as we aren't on the west side of this thing we're good. Hurricane's are unpleasant, but Category 1 and under, aren't terrifying. Tornadoes on the other hand- no thanks, and in this cold, on the west side of a hurricane, we'd be looking at some tornadoes.

Think I'll be doing some homework and listen to the emergency sirens on the tv go off.

No comments:

Post a Comment