Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Hopeful

So this week is shaping up to be a good week. At least, that's the way i feel right now. It might just be because my hormones seem to finally be in balance, semi by themselves, for the first time in 3 years. I'm in the 2ww, as those trying to conceive say. I havent really told hubby that there's a possibility, since it wasnt in the plan. Ok, I may have mentioned there was a tiny chance, but I always say that (going to Christian school teaches you that sex=babies, no matter what) , so he doesnt know that this is the closest we've ever been. I think it would be a good surprise if we were, and a good surprise if I acutally got AF too, because that would mean my body is working.

Not so on the weight loss front. Idk what is going on, but the weight loss is still at 2 lbs. Somethings gotta give. Seriously.

I actually worked on my project yesterday. Granted it was not very much, but that's better than nothing. I'm really planning to start implementing something by next Monday. I've gotta finish at least one of these classes! I'm trying to decide whether to take a class next semester. 800 $ we don't have tells me no, but if I don't I lose my spot in the program, and chances are they could get rid of the program. Choices choices.

And now I'm done rambling.

No comments:

Post a Comment