Thursday, November 26, 2009
Oh my....
I first of all would like to say that I am thankful to God for His mercy and love, for the salvation I have in Jesus, and that there is no condemnation in Christ. These things alone are so much more than I deserve, yet still He blesses me with a loving hubby, a close and supportive family, a beautiful house that we own, a career I love with people I love, and so so many other wonderful things! I read somewhere "If you haven't everything you want, be grateful for the things you don't have but you wouldn't want" And boy am I. I am thnakful that I know someday God will bless me with a baby. Praise the Lord.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for this post - just what I needed as have been feeling very down today. Just need to remember how lucky we really are. And yes, I also believe that it WILL happen when the time is right, but it's hard to let it go when you believe the time is right RIGHT NOW! :)
ReplyDeleteP.S. I would love to imagine it is late implantation, but even I cannot fool myself on this one! Will be kinder to myself if I accept and move on. Thanks for your comment, I love your optimism!!!