Saturday, November 14, 2009

Saturday, oh how I love thee!

I was supposed to be shopping right now. My friend was coming down from Birmingham, and we were to spend today shopping and having fun. But alas, she had to stay home, and I am not going shopping alone, as I am trying to save money (although I did buy a few new sweaters yesterday-but i got a very good deal). So instead I am sitting in my pj's trying to get up the gumption to go make hubby some lunch for when he gets home. I should work on my paper all day today, becasue who know when I'll get the chance again. Key word being should. I'd rather go buy a book and read all day. That sounds like the perfect Saturday to me (especially given a peppermint mocha).

On the PCOS front, idk what is going on. 16 DPO, and no AF, no sign of AF, and another bfn this morning. I'd be happy to get either (much happier to get a bfp)..... looking like I'm rather broken after all. Doom, gloom, and despair.

No comments:

Post a Comment